A mother in Lehi, Utah, frantically tried to put out the flames from a hoverboard that exploded in her family’s home. Luckily, no one was hurt, and the fire was put out by her husband with the help of a fire extinguisher.
» Subscribe to NowThis: http://go.nowth.is/News_Subscribe
» Sign up for our newsletter KnowThis to get the biggest stories of the day delivered straight to your inbox: https://go.nowth.is/KnowThis
For more world news and viral videos, subscribe to NowThis News.
#Hoverboard #CaughtonCamera #ViralVideos #News #NowThis
Connect with NowThis
» Like us on Facebook: http://go.nowth.is/News_Facebook
» Tweet us on Twitter: http://go.nowth.is/News_Twitter
» Follow us on Instagram: http://go.nowth.is/News_Instagram
» Find us on Snapchat Discover: http://go.nowth.is/News_Snapchat
NowThis is your premier news outlet providing you with all the videos you need to stay up to date on all the latest in trending news. From entertainment to politics, to viral videos and breaking news stories, we’re delivering all you need to know straight to your social feeds. We live where you live.